Open a Ticket
Please Note The Following
Computer Fx will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 0-4 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as Urgent priority.
- 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
- Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.
Urgent Priority: Entire office is down, unable to work or severe inconvenience. Examples: Internet Service is down, complete hardware failure, server inaccessible etc. Example of non-high priority issue: Penny’s desktop printer is not printing properly.
High Priority: Major workflow impact for 1 or more users. Examples: Switch that feeds part of the building is down, multiple users have connectivity problems, virus on an accounting or payroll machine, wireless not working, central printer not connecting etc.
Medium Priority: End user is functioning and only is affecting one employee. Examples: Desktop printer not working, malware on machine, intermittent issue, slow computer, updates etc.
Low Priority: Requests, future planning, any very low impact request. Examples: New employee needs access, want to upgrade computers or hardware etc.
Note: If you submit a ticket and mark it as urgent priority and an assessment is made by us that it is not an urgent priority ticket, we reserve the right to reassign the ticket to proper priority based on volume of calls. A ticket must meet the above guidelines to be marked as such. For instance, if a user forgets his or her password, that would be considered a High Priority ticket. If you mark it as Urgent, we will reassign to High Priority and take care of any urgent tickets that we have first.