To: All Customers and Vendors
First and foremost, we want to say thank you. Without you, we would not be in business and we do not take for granted the needs you entrust to us. It truly is an honor and a privilege to serve you and we are humbled that you have chosen us to take care of your technology needs. The last 6 years, we have experienced growth, added to our staff, increased our services, and most importantly we have strived to maintain incredible customer service and amazing response times. Computer F/x LLC is excited to announce a new chapter in our story and we are excited to tell you first!
Part of the growth we experienced is an expansion of our offerings to include video, audio, and lighting solutions to our customers. This could be as simple as virtual conference rooms and conference room audio systems to an elaborate audio, video, and lighting system for a church, assembly space or school auditorium. Due to these added services, we felt the name Computer F/x did not fully encompass the ways we now support our clients and new clients alike.
Beginning January 2019 we changed the name of our company to Vital Integrators. As a brand, Vital allows us to promote Video, IT, Audio, and Lighting solutions to our clients. Our IT services are still our primary focus and you will still experience the same level of service and increased efficiencies as we continue to improve. We are excited about this new chapter in our business and are so grateful and honored that you allow our story to play such an important role in your story. Below is a few bullet points about this announcement that will help articulate some details:
What is changing:
- Our name is changing from Computer F/x LLC to Vital Integrators LLC. We will keep Computer Fx as a trade name to ensure any business transactions can still take place.
- Our website will now be vitalintegrators.com
- Our help email address will now be email@example.com though we will still be able to receive emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All future business/agreements will be under the Vital Integrators name. We will begin to update the name change on all agreements to reflect the new name change.
- We hope to be able to help you with future projects that expand into video, audio, and lighting.
What is NOT changing:
- Our Tax ID number is staying the same. Attached is an updated W9 that includes the Computer F/x trade name on it.
- Ownership and staff have not changed. Only the name has changed.
- Our love for delivering outstanding customer service and exceeding your expectations is NOT changing.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the office and speak to Brandi Gwin or Paul Mancuso. This is an exciting time to be in our industry and we could not do this without you as our customer.
President and CEO