About the Job
Computer F/x LLC is a is a technology consulting firm that works with all aspects of information technology, from basic workstation and client side applications to application servers, LAN, WAN, Routers, Firewall, Security & Security Assessment, and virtualized ‘Cloud Infrastructure’ implementations. We also have a large market share of IT solutions for churches and ministries as well as audio / video installs such as large format projection systems and video conferencing. Our clients rely on our expertise and high level of consulting and support to maintain and grow their businesses.
We see a huge demand for our unique technology consulting, management, and support solution and are looking to hire a sales person to help expand our customer base. We are seeking a motivated and self-driven sales professional with good business discipline and strong sales abilities to fill this key role. Candidates will be responsible for achieving revenue goals on a continuous basis by managing a pipeline of opportunities. Candidate with their own list of client to tap into initially will be preferred.
This role requires a seasoned Sales Professional with a deep understanding of solution selling and the ability to solve customer business needs. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota goals. The ability to effectively present to a wide range of audiences from IT Professionals to business’ Decision Makers’ is a must. The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal and telephone skills, be able to multi-task, and have good computer skills.
The candidate will be responsible for the full sales life cycle and must be comfortable with meeting and making numerous outbound calls or on-site visits daily to potential customers.
Location: South Louisiana based out of Lafayette, LA (Alexandria, Lake Charles, Baton Rouge etc)
Job Type: Base Salary + Commission + Mileage within 6 months if successful
- Minimum High School, but an Associate Degree preferred.
- An A+ or a Network+ Certification will be an added advantage but not necessary
- 1-2 years outside sales experience preferred
- Have the self-confidence and the ability to open new accounts on your own.
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with customers/clients
- Organizational and writing skills to effectively process all paperwork and digital information.
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to approach new potential customers/clients
- Negotiation and Persuasion Skills along with good Judgement and Decision Making
- Sell contracts for Hardware, Networking Equipment, Software, Consulting and Support services
- Visit clients to evaluate needs or to promote sales.
- Maintain customer records, using Ticketing System.
- Answer customers’ questions about our services.
- Contact new customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs.
- Compute customer’s installation or production costs and estimate savings from new services, products, or equipment (ROI).
- Select or assist customers in selecting products and services based on customer needs, specifications, and applicable regulations.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications.
- Complete sales reports, or other paperwork.
- Identify prospective customers using business directories, leads from existing clients, participation in organizations, or trade show or conference attendance.
- Study documentation or other information for new processes or services.
- Provide feedback to Management Teams to help in the Sales effort.
- Initiate sales campaigns to meet sales and production expectations.
- Present information to customers about the positive productivity impact of our services.
License(s): Drivers License required.
- Driving: Must provide own transportation.
- Environment: Office Environment, visits to clients, phone calls
- Professional tools: High Speed Internet, E-mail, VoIP Phones, PC w/MS Office, Freshdesk Helpdesk ticketing System.
- Work Hours:
- 8-hour shift (flexible)
- Work own hours as needed to meet goals
- Monday – Friday
- On call for customer support
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org